There are two types of events :
- External Events : Everyone from a « BEST university » can participate, no need to be a member
- Internal Event : Only BEST members can participate
- For students in sciences and technologies.
- Organized all year long all around Europe (96 destinations) on all different topics for all levels !
- A course last from 7 to 14 days, depending on the course.
- Cost : plane + 40€ maximum (housing, food, activities included).
- More infos ?
Check our « how to apply? » page.
EBEC engineering competitions
- Each year, BEST conducts a project named European BEST Engineering Competition.
- The local round of EBEC Louvain-la-Neuve takes place in February each year, don’t hesitate joining!
- Project consists of 3 levels :
A Local BEST Engineering Competition where teams of 4 students compete against each other. The winners of this local event compete against each other in National and Regional BEST Engineering Competitions. The European Final gathers the winners of the latter and happens during the first week of August.
- If you want to participate, inscriptions can be done here: EBEC inscription
BEST offers to its members the opportunity to develop themselves through free trainings (soft skills, graphic design, website creation, project management,…), international events (regional meetings, general assemblies,…) and career support (international job fairs, events on educations, partners,…).
Contact us if you’re interested in joining us or if you have any question !